IoT Button V3 now available
Sorry, it took a while, but we wanted to make it work the best way.
- ESP32-PICO-D4 SIP module
- 2.4 GHz WiFi
- BT LE (receiving) for NFC localization and authentication (ready-to-use implemented)
- Intelligent, no-drain-while-off power management
- 2 AAA 3.7V rechargeable batteries (opening the Button case voids the warranty)
- Upgradeable to higher versions over-the-air (upgrade fees apply)
Facts & Figures
- BxWxH: 69x27x19mm
- Weight: 38g (incl. batteries)
- FCC, CE, BT-SIG
- Certified as wearable device
- Sturdy design
Choose either HTTP GET or MS Azure to connect to either your web service or your Azure IoT Hub. Can’t decide, yet? Take both options and switch with a simple push of the Button.
Button V3 now available
Get in touch by e-mail and we'll figure out together what you need. A Button. Many Buttons. Corresponding beacons. Corresponding workshop. A customized API. A customized look & feel.
IoT Button V3 - basic
This gives you the basic functionality in the brand new design. Choose your connection option or be flexible to switch your Button between both modes.
IoT Button V3 - BLE
This gives you the basic functionality in the brand new design and on top the possibility to localize your Button or to authenticate who may use it. Choose your connection option or be flexible to switch your Button between both modes.
IoT Button - kick-start bundle
Order this set of sample Buttons with corresponding beacons to get hands on the Buttons in the complete setup. Book a workshop, if you feel ready to start implementing!